Housing estate "Dzintari"
26 Kemeru str., Jurmala, Latvia.
“Westbalt Group” company presents a project of the elite housing estate “Dzintari” - 141 apartments situated in the center of health resort city of Jurmala.
The project includes building of an elite housing estate complex including elite dwellings, market center with full range of services, underground and ground car parks, beautified territory with arranged greened spaces:
- 15 four-storied dwelling houses;
- 141 elite apartments;
- Apartment's areas from 62,4 to 179,4 square meters;
- Total area is 15,015 square meters.
- Community center – shops, restaurant, cafe, confectioner’s and cookery shop, sports center, beauty/SPA center, offices and etc;
- Shops, restaurant, cafe, confectioner’s and cookery shop – 1,317.6 square meters;
- Sports halls, sauna beauty/SPA center, etc. – 1,034.8 square meters;
- Office premises – 794 square meters;
- Total area of community center is 3,719.1 square meters.
- Underground and ground car parking lots for 309 cars with total area of 10,200 square meters.
- The project total area is 30,000 square meters.
The complex territory shall be beautified with greened spaces. The project stipulates building of big children playground, fountains, green lawns and decorative plantation.
Adjacent streets around the complex shall be reconstructed or rebuild from bottom up.
The lot has all city communications: gas supply, power supply, water and sewage systems, telecommunications.
Detailed plan and a draft design of elite housing estate are developed at the present moment.